Friday, February 19, 2010

D&D visit

Dina and Dorcas came to visit last last weekend. I know my posts are getting late these days. I love having visitors because that's when I get to do new things in LA. We got to go to Magic Castle thanks to Dina. And while Dina hung out with her family Dorcas and I went roaming around LA.

La Brea Tarpits - the Dinasour museum!




The excavate every summer in this tar pit and find thousands of bones.  fossils.  

Gladstones!


We sat on the catwalk and got to have this beautiful view while we ate.
These people were having a beach picnic right under us and it looked so much better than our food.


Isn't Malibu beautiful?

The Getty!



It was raining all week and they had these umbrellas out.

See ya Dina and Dorcas!  Had a great time. Miss you already.  See you back in NYC next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment